Friday, April 28, 2023

When you know GOD's laws

 

JESUS assured us:

John 14:27

King James Version

27 Peace I leave with you, 

my peace I give unto you: 

not as the world giveth, give I unto you. 

Let not your heart be troubled, 

neither let it be afraid.


When you know GOD's laws, you tend to sleep peacefully.

You trust GOD completely, for only He sees the bigger picture.

You understand that everything is for GOD's purpose.

Only He has infinite wisdom.

We trust GOD fully.

Psalm 118:6

King James Version

6 The Lord is on my side; 

I will not fear: 

what can man do unto me?


Proverbs 3:5-8

King James Version

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; 

and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, 

and he shall direct thy paths.

7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: 

fear the Lord, 

and depart from evil.

8 It shall be health to thy navel, 

and marrow to thy bones.


Hebrews 13:5-6

King James Version

5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; 

and be content with such things as ye have: 

or he hath said, 

I will never leave thee, 

nor forsake thee.

6 So that we may boldly say, 

The Lord is my helper, 

and I will not fear 

what man shall do unto me.


It is wonderful being born again.

Living by Scripture each day.

Believing in JESUS completely.

GOD's laws are clear to me.

SPIRIT makes all that possible.

Peace lies through JESUS alone.

SPIRIT teaches us about the LORD.

And we marvel at His magnificence.

Having fellowship with Him each day.

More posts here.


Related post:

CHILDLIKE series


Image: Clipart Library


What's with 2030?

  James 4:13 King James Version 13 Go to now, ye that say,  To day or to morrow  we will go into such a city,  and continue there a year,  a...