Friday, April 28, 2023

Who's financially SAVVY?

 

Proverbs 22:7

King James Version

7 The rich ruleth over the poor, 

and the borrower is servant to the lender.


Many glory in being financially savvy.

But who's really financially savvy?

A former president of a first world nation wrote that he won't play the slot machines.

He'd OWN the slot machines.

That's pretty much how the rich make their money.

Own EVERYTHING, on sight.

And keep the unsavvy enslaved forever.

Truly a diabolical world scheme.

Would you be party, to such a scheme?

It certainly is not of GOD.

Luke 16:15

King James Version

15 And he said unto them, 

Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; 

but God knoweth your hearts: 

for that which is highly esteemed among men 

is abomination in the sight of God.


But that's how the world makes money.

From the misfortune of others.

From the ignorance of others.

From the enslavement of others.

I cannot be party to such scheme.

I don't have the heart for it.

GOD made me born again.

We live by GOD's laws.

I only care to share with you what the Bible says.

Much of which are warnings, and prophecies.

It's time we listened to the HOLY SPIRIT.

Who taught me everything I needed to know.

The objective being:

1 Thessalonians 5:23

King James Version

23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; 

and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body 

be preserved blameless 

unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.


JESUS alerted me to the RAPTURE in early 2020.

All I do now is alert you, too.

That JESUS can gather His faithful anytime.

What good is being financially savvy?

When our souls are at stake?

Matthew 16:26-27

King James Version

26 For what is a man profited, 

if he shall gain the whole world, 

and lose his own soul? 

or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

27 For the Son of man shall come 

in the glory of his Father with his angels; 

and then he shall reward every man 

according to his works.


I only care we be with JESUS.

Never mind not being financially savvy.

It is of the world.

And JESUS would not have any part of it.

Isaiah 55:8-9

King James Version

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, 

neither are your ways my ways, 

saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, 

so are my ways higher than your ways, 

and my thoughts than your thoughts.


More articles here.


Image: Clipart Library


What's with 2030?

  James 4:13 King James Version 13 Go to now, ye that say,  To day or to morrow  we will go into such a city,  and continue there a year,  a...